Thursday 24 January 2013

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer Review

Hola!

So after a year with my trusty MAC Studio Fix concelear , I had just about run about.
the MAC concealer had gone up in price and sadly I didnt want to splurge on it this time!

after hearing all the reviews on collection 2000's lasting perfection concelaer I paid the pretty cheap £4 price and off I went. Ive only been using it for a few days now and can see what all the fuss is about!
The packaging is pretty simple but I never go on about the packaging because all in all , its the product im reveiwing! :)

This picture was took the second time I used the concealer and as you can see the applicator tube is already pretty messy , not much of a problem but it could cause a mess! 

I got it in the colour fair (2) as my boots had sold out of the Light :(
I only swatched a tiny amount but as you can see on the picture below it covers a large area , a little goes a long way with this product! 



Personally the colour is a little too dark for my preferance for it to be classed as light but I always choose foundations that are too light for me anyway! 

Overall it gives MAC equivilant quality coverage and is cheap as chips! 
go get it while stocks last :) 

hope this helped ! 

Love Mel 
x

2 comments:

  1. I love this product - ever since I got it I have been hooked!

    I'm a new follower of your blog - I really like your layout!

    If you want to check out mine is http://thestellarskin.blogspot.co.uk/

    Looking forward to your future posts :)

    Rachel

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh thankyou :)
    it is a great concealer !
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete